Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Prayer for you


I said a prayer for you today...

I know God must have heard

I could feel the answer in my heart,

Even though he didn’t speak any word...

I didn’t ask for wealth or fame,

I know it will not last...

What I asked Him was to send,

Treasures of a far more lasting kind...

I asked that he’d be with you always,

to grant you Health and Blessings...

I asked Him to show you the Right path always...

I asked Him for good friends to share your way...

I asked Him to help you to spread Peace and Happiness...

I asked Him to protect you from all Evils...

I asked for Happiness for you in,

all the Great and Small things you do...

I asked Him to keep you Safe,

also your Dear ones...

But, it was for His Love and Care

I prayed for you most of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment